$52.25 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
SUJI STRIPE — Part of Trade Route Collection
Shibori is all about detail – the choice of a tying thread, how tightly it’s wound and how the cloth is folded. Suji Stripe is an abstract interpretation of this Japanese art form. A blend of natural yarns is woven together with a tightly twisted iridescent thread to give Suji Stripe a layered, organic look similar to boshi shibori patterns. The color combinations can push the appearance from tonal to graphic. Available in 12 colorways.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 67% Polyester, 32% Solution Dyed Polyester, 1% Nylon
- 5-3/8" V, 3/8" H
- 17.32 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- WS, Bleach Cleanable View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)