$55.00 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
PATAGONIA — Part of Trade Route Collection
Spinning and weaving are indigenous to the Mapuche people of South America. Drawing inspiration from their complex techniques and designs, Patagonia takes the classic herringbone to a new level. This mid-scale pattern uses yarns of varying thickness to create a layered look and homespun feel. Patagonia’s surprising color combinations and sheer scale make it versatile enough to use on any size product from an upholstered seat cushion to an entire sofa.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 70% Cotton, 25% Solution Dyed Polyester, 5% Polyester
- 2-3/8" V, 5-1/8" H
- 31.05 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 50,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)