- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 46% Post Consumer Polyester, 30% Acrylic, 24% Nylon
- 27-1/4" V, 28-1/2" H
- 21.27 oz./Linear yard
- Defend®/ Acrylic
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- California TB 117-2013, NFPA 260-Class I
- 100,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)
PROSE — Part of Poeme Collection
Prose offers a storied spin on a time-honored aesthetic by juxtaposing an assortment of colorful geometric shapes in a relaxed plaid sequence to create a loosely embroidered effect. Undeniably chic, Prose is a statement textile that is truly the heart of the collection.
*Note: Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.