$35.00 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
POINT — Part of Back to Basics Collection
Most geometry starts with a point – a single spot in space with a defined x and y coordinate in two dimensions. Point is a confluence of dots, changing color based on where it is in depth and distance, creating an effect like light reflecting off sequins.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Gold
- 58% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 42% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester
- 12-3/8" V, 7-1/8" H
- 11.91 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 60,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)