TRANSLATION — Part of Transformations Collection
A translation is the art of interpreting elements within a space. Translation
takes a point of varying sizes and slides it to random locations. This pattern’s depth emerges through matalesse construction, which gives it a quilted appearance and soft hand. Translation is available in 12 radiant colorways.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 8" V, 13-3/4" H
- 17.2 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)