VERTICES — Part of Transformations Collection
Vertices are the “corners” of the design space … the point where two or more lines meet. This bold, large-scale geometric pattern is created by plotting parallel and perpendicular lines at varied angles and spaces. Vertices is available in nine complex color combinations.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Silver
- 63% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 37% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 47-1/2" V, 7-1/8" H
- 13.5 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 50,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)