REFLECTION — Part of Transformations Collection
When a shape is flipped over a line, it is known as a reflection, which is also an underlying theme of design thinking. This non-woven plays with the rules of reflection with random lapses in the pattern. It’s available in a color-rich palette of 12 timeless neutrals and saturated hues.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Polyurethane
- 20-3/4" V, 10-1/2" H
- 20 oz./Linear yard
- Writer's Block™
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (5:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)