$32.75 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
TESSELLATION — Part of Transformations Collection
In art and design, tessellations demonstrate reflective symmetry using one or more geometric shapes with no overlaps or gaps. Tessellation uses a deflected weft weave to create a texture-rich pattern with subtle rhythm. Bouclé yarn adds visual and tactile interest along with its 11 dynamic colorways.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 54% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 24% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 22% Nylon
- 2-3/4" V, 2-3/8" H
- 11.2 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 75,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)