MILANO — Part of Viva Italia Collection
The Missoni design dynasty brought a sense of irresistible style that put Milan on the fashion map. Milano pays tribute to the colors, tone and patterns for which Missoni and Italian fashion design are legendary. As a testament to enduring quality, it features a Nano-Tex finish and more than 80,000 double-rubs.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 67% Rayon, 33% Nylon
- 6" V, 9" H
- 12.861 oz
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 84,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)