MARRAKESH EXPRESS — Part of Trade Route Collection
Influenced by Moroccan textiles, which show a preference for abstraction and repetition, Marrakesh Express uses a blend of natural yarns to breathe new life and dimension into this classic geometric pattern. The natural yarns provide a higher level of hand, while varying thread sizes mimic the visual intricacies of embroidery also found in this North Africa region. The vibrant colorways immediately bring to mind the lively Marrakesh souks (markets).
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 38% Polyester, 34% Recycled Cotton, 28% Rayon
- 1-11/16" V, 1/4" H
- 18.78 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 80,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)