- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Cubicle and Drapery
- 100% Trevira FR Polyester
- 58 1/2" V, 37 1/4" H
- 15.2 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 701
MEZZO — Part of Limn Collection
Mezzo’s leaf shapes were carved into stamps and then applied to fabric with indigo ink, making it the boldest and most delineated pattern of the collection. Mezzo is offered in seven subtle transitions of color.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 5% surcharge on all textile orders.
Note: Image shown railroaded.