CAMAIEU — Part of Limn Collection
Camaieu evokes a painting technique that focuses on the gradation of tints or shades. The pattern offers more of a geometric aesthetic for a fresh change of pace. Camaieu is available in five harmonious color stories.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
Image shown railroaded.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Cubicle and Drapery
- 100% FR Polyester
- 79 3/4" V, 18 3/4" H
- 14.2 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 701