- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Cubicle and Drapery
- 100% FR Polyester
- 18 1/2" V, 26 5/8" H
- 15.4 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 701
IMPASTO — Part of Limn Collection
Named after an art form that uses a thick application of paint that makes no attempt to look smooth, Impasto is a subtle stripe with a dimensional appearance. Impasto is offered in 10 versatile shades grounded by neutral highlights.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
Image shown railroaded.