- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 59% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 23% Polyester, 18% Nylon
- 14 1/2" Vertical , 9 1/4" Hor
- 27.63 oz./Linear yard
- WS - Water- or solvent-based cleaner only. View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Chic and sculptural. Groove plays with geometric shapes and linear elements to create an abstract pattern reminiscent of bold mid-century designs. Its construction and weaving technique add texture and dimension.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.