$40.75 per yard
GRID — Part of Back to Basics Collection
What happens when you place grid on top of grid on top of grid? A plaid is born! Grid leverages layers and a multi-dimensional design to create a look as modern as the steel underpinnings of a skyscraper.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 44% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 40% Polyester, 16% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester
- 13-¼” V, 13-¾” H
- 12.99 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117
- 75,000 Double Rubs(Wyzenbeek)