MISS MARY MACK
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Bella Dura™ Branded Olefin
- 5/16" V, 1-1/8" H
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 75,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Weaving, twisting and knotting threads into bracelets was a favorite summer camp craft. Friendship Bracelet reflects the same tightly woven and detailed two- and three-color combinations constructed with Bella Dura® fiber, providing beautiful, durable, worry-free performance.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.