$35.00 per yard
TWINE — Part of Details Collection
A simple running stitch can be the base of many techniques and designs - row after row of stitches both functional and beautiful. We love to see the irregularity that comes from the human hand and the precision of a machine-made group. Twine’s stitched surface has a regular rhythm that is enhanced by the change of color that builds from one line to the next.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Bella Dura® Branded Olefin
- 1-1/16" V, 1" H
- 13.31 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)