$51.50 per yard
ATHALIE — Part of Papillon Collection
Athalie uses multiple colors of chenille to create a small-scale pattern that is structured in appearance yet has a forgiving hand. Its textured look and feel offers a new option for enduring style.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 73% Polyester, 27% Solution Dyed Nylon
- 20" V, 1/8" H
- 20.69 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)