Plush Fabrics & Supple Faux Leathers Bolster Essentials
News • February 14, 2020
GREEN BAY, WI – Within the context of interiors, textiles are an essential element. Pallas Textiles is excited to add to its ongoing curation of Essentials – a collection to help define any environment. In today’s era of open concept living and working, these plush fabrics and supple faux leathers add warmth, while a sophisticated palette draws you in. Essentials engages the senses and provides you with a foundation of timeless upholsteries.
- Brogue - Brogue is a supple faux leather that can be dressed up or down to make a bold statement. Its perforated accents reflect the classic men’s shoe.
- Burnish - Mimicking the look of patinaed metal, Burnish plays with matte and sheen to brighten any space. The subtle metallic luster emanates a positive vibe.
- Nap - The textural look of Nap invites you to reach out and touch the refined surface. It’s hard to believe this upscale pattern is so well suited for demanding environments. In addition to complex neutrals, Nap offers a dash of progressive colors.
- Panache - Inspired by fine menswear, the lightly mottled texture of Panache adds an air of confidence to any space with earthy colorways.
- Plush - As its name suggests, Plush offers a rich hand with a luxurious pile that elicits sophisticated coziness. An intermittent stria effect adds energy and sets this pattern apart from other velvets.
The complete Essentials offering can be found here.
Being genuine is as important today as it ever was. From the quality of our materials, to the authenticity of our people, we are true to who we are and the creations that bear our name. Pallas Textiles fuses the art of weaving with today’s modern techniques and fibers into sophisticated, stylish and timeless upholsteries, panel fabrics and privacy curtains that continually evolve in color, pattern and texture. Pallas Textiles is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. For more information, visit pallastextiles.com.