- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Cubicle and Drapery
- 100% Trevira FR Polyester
- 9 1/4" V, 6 1/2" H
- 14.7 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 701
TINT — Part of Limn Collection
Tint pays homage to watercolor paintings that appear luminous and ethereal. Its natural linen look, and reversible color balance, make it an essential textile to suit any healing environment. Tint is available in a broad range of 12 lucent hues.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 5% surcharge on all textile orders.
Note: Image shown railroaded.