THE BURBS — Part of From Above Collection
Brightly colored houses, blooming gardens and manicured lawns dot suburban neighborhoods. The Burbs, made of multicolored circles, is subtle from a distance and grows more detailed as you get closer - just as if you were about to come in for a landing.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 100% Polyester
- 3-13/16" V, 3-1/2" H
- 15.55 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 70,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)