SPUN — Part of Artisan Collection
Mixed media focuses on the use of materials and techniques. Spun uses various yarns to showcase a beautiful boucle yarn, while incorporating durability and cleanability into the pattern.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 78% Solution Dyed Nylon, 22% Solution Dyed Polyester
- 14.56 oz
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (5:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)