- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 35% Recycled Nylon, 23% Polyester, 22% Rayon, 20% Cotton
- 14 1/4" V, 27" H
- 17.96 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Selvedge — Part of Backstitch Collection
This rich, multicolor textured pattern draws inspiration from the rough-hewn edge of loom-woven textiles. Selvedge features a versatile palette that coordinates with classic and contemporary styles. With a finely marled surface and assortment of rich hues, Selvedge effortlessly serves as a foundational material in any project.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 10% surcharge on all textile orders.
*Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.