PERCEPTION — Part of Ineffable Collection
Perception evokes a feeling of thoughtfulness as you seemingly peer through window panes to what lies beyond. This timeless geometric pattern offers dimensionality through a perceived randomness of the rectilinear elements.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 53% Polyester, 24% Solution Dyed Nylon, 23% Rayon
- 12" Vertical , 9 3/4" Horizont
- 13.72 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- S - Solvent-based cleaner only. View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, CAL 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)