AWE — Part of Ineffable Collection
The attention to detail in this pattern is awe-inspiring. Fine denure yarns of varying thicknesses create a beautiful large-scale filigree pattern. Yet, the pattern’s intricate scrolling also works on a smaller scale.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 63% Rayon, 37% Recycled Solution Dyed Nylon
- 9-7/8" V, 14-3/16" H
- 17.24 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)