$52.25 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
PHENOMENA — Part of Ineffable Collection
Phenomena creates wonderment with a structured field juxtaposed with abstract geometric elements. It’s indescribable how these geometric elements seem to float over the mottled look of the ground.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 50% Polyester, 25% Rayon, 25% Solution Dyed Nylon
- 9 5/8" V, 9 7/8" H
- 12.89 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, CAL 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)