TABOO — Part of Ineffable Collection
Taboo is edgy and raw – with a purpose. The patinaed ground effect gives the pattern a finely crafted foundation, but its organic brush strokes make it look hand-painted rather than woven.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 43% Rayon, 32% Polyester, 25% Solution Dyed Nylon
- 25-3/4" V, 9-3/4" H
- 12.89 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)