$38.50 per yard
LINE — Part of Back to Basics Collection
Lush boucle mimics the linear wales of corduroy, while an added layer of smooth, irregularly spaced lines breaks the simple horizontal. Line’s stripe effect moves across the pattern vertically and horizontally, giving the textured plain multiple levels of visual contrast.
*Note: Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention, including end-user application and proper maintenance. Wyzenbeek results above 100,000 double rubs have not been shown to be a reliable indicator of increased fabric lifespan.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 54% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 46% Polyester
- 3/8" V, 13-5/8" H
- 17 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 125,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)