$45.00 per yard
H2O — Part of Science Matters Collection
Inspired by the chemical structure of water, this repeating pattern layers hexagonal shapes to create a pattern on top of a pattern. Multiple hash lines appear to oscillate at certain points, drawing your focus to points that seem to float above the three dimensional surface.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 62% Polyester, 38% Cotton
- 5-5/16" V, 5-1/4" H
- 12.24 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)