- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Wrapped Panel
- 45% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 35% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 20% Olefin
- 13.95 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- ASTM E84/UL 723 (Tunnel Test). Meets Class A or I. UL Recognized Fabric for use in UL Certified Office Furnishings (QAWZ)
- Passes Breaking Strength D5034 Grab Method, 50 lbs. minimum
GLISSADE — Part of Facades Collection
Glissade reflects water and the innovative trends of using subtle water effects. It also celebrates the technical sophistication of many man-made materials. Glissade adds sheen to the collection in a sensitive manner, similar to the gentle effect of water softly flowing over a smooth vertical surface.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 5% surcharge on all textile orders.