- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Wrapped Panel
- 56% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 44% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester
- 12.78 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
Rattan — Part of Facades Collection
Rattan is inspired by the mechanical structuring of constructed and woven rigid materials such as rattan, wood or wire. The classic nature of Rattan brings a grounding and architectural geometry to the collection.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 10% surcharge on all textile orders.