- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Wrapped Panel
- 56% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 44% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester
- 12.78 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- ASTM E 84 (Unadhered Mounting Method) - Class A or Class 1
Rattan is inspired by the mechanical structuring of constructed and woven rigid materials such as rattan, wood or wire. The classic nature of Rattan brings a grounding and architectural geometry to the collection.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.