FREEHAND — Part of Carte Blanche Collection
A flat-tape yarn that creates a unique raffia effect is hand woven through polyester to create a luminescent, layered pattern resembling freeform line drawings.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Vertical Panel
- 45% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 38% Polypropylene, 17% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyester
- 14.4 oz
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- ASTM E 84