$31.25 per yard
NEW TWIST — Part of Carte Blanche Collection
New Twist unravels a new take on small-scale patterning. Chenille ends, skillfully woven in, add an extra layer of dimension and color to this ever so usable textured cloth.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Vertical Panel
- 81% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 16% Polyester, 3% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 12.29 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- ASTM E 84