- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Vertical Panel
- 81% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 16% Polyester, 3% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 12.29 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- ASTM E84/UL 723 (Tunnel Test). Meets Class A or I. UL Recognized Fabric for use in UL Certified Office Furnishings (QAWZ)
NEW TWIST — Part of Carte Blanche Collection
New Twist unravels a new take on small-scale patterning. Chenille ends, skillfully woven in, add an extra layer of dimension and color to this ever so usable textured cloth.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 5% surcharge on all textile orders.