- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 95% Polyurethane (Polycarbonate), 5% Silicone
- 13 7/8" V, 9 7/8" H
- 24 oz. / Linear yard
Writer's Block™/ 100% Polyester
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Flux — Part of Techne Collection
Flux seems like it is in a constant state of motion, mimicking the flow of energy through electronics. Its multifaceted colors heighten the contrast and depth of curvilinear details. Flux is equal parts pattern, stripe and texture; the contemporary colorways update time honored hues with vibrant accents.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 10% surcharge on all textile orders.