- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 50% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester
- 66" W
- 11.5 oz
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- ASTM E84/UL 723 (Tunnel Test). Meets Class A or I. UL Recognized Fabric for use in UL Certified Office Furnishings (QAWZ)
BUSINESS CASUAL — Part of Office Attire Collection
Business Casual is for the office that wants to look a little more relaxed, but still dressed up. It has a fluid vertical texture that emits a sophisticated quiet energy.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.