BOULEVARD — Part of Springtime in Paris Collection
Inspired by the brickwork of Paris’ iconic walkways, Boulevard’s small-scale geometric pattern offers a refined, tailored aesthetic. Woven of bleach-cleanable nylon and polyester yarn (3:1 water:bleach solution) in a highly durable construction, Boulevard offers Greenshield stain- and soil-resistant finish.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 60% Polyester, 40% Nylon
- 15/16" V, 1-1/4" H
- 13.88 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)