UNSPUN — Part of Entwined Collection
Like a silk worm’s soft cocoon, Unspun offers a textured and dimensional surface … the soft hand of velvet with the peace of mind of Crypton®. Unspun offers Crypton Green, the first high-performance fabric system to receive a MBDC Cradle-to-Cradle and SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certifications.
Due to the inherent nature of the construction of Unspun, color shifting should be expected due to the color variance in the chenille yarns, crushing of the pile or directionality of the fabric.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Silver
- 51% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 36% Polyester, 13% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 15.38 oz
- W, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)