- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 41% Polyester, 40% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 19% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 7" V, 3-3/4" H
- 19.17 oz./Linear yard
- W, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 60,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
TULIPS — Part of Springtime in Paris Collection
Dramatic blooms and vivid colors are hallmarks of spring’s classic flower. Tulips’ abstracted organic pattern and contrasts of matte and high sheen create a pattern of depth and complexity. Crypton Green® certification makes Tulips a striking choice when sustainability (69% recycled polyester) and high performance are required (bleach cleanable using 10:1 water:bleach solution).
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.