- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Wrapped Panel
- 51% Antimony Free Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 35% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 14% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 15.84 oz
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- Class A ASTM E 84
A complex weave structure punctuated by elegant stria helps Shifting Sand create a harmonious environment through use of eternal texture and pattern.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.