$27.00 per yard
RIPPLE EFFECT — Part of Nature Works Collection
The overlapping circular pattern of Ripple Effect mimics the random beauty of nature, conjuring memories of a rainy day at the lake.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Wrapped Panel
- 73% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 27% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 14.56 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- Class A ASTM E 84