- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Silicone
- 20" V, 20 1/4" H
- 19.47 oz./ Linear yard
Sta-Kleen®/ 100% Polyester
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- 500,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Shift — Part of Techne Collection
New technology can radically alter a production process similar to how Shift propels digitally printed silicone textiles forward. Spirited yet refined, Shift leverages a smaller-scale motif placed within a larger-scale repeat. The sprightly pattern dances across the fabric through a rhythmic interplay of colors.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 10% surcharge on all textile orders.
*Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.