REEL TO REEL
REEL TO REEL — Part of High Fidelity Collection
Music aficionados will immediately recognize the graphic loops of this design as a reel-to-reel recorder. The conjoined circles play on a shadowed background, giving the illusion of rotation. Bouclé yarns create complex textures, encompassing the ribbed detailing of the reels.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Gold
- 100% Repreve® Recycled Polyester
- 4" V, 4-5/8" H
- 19.4 oz
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 50,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)