- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 53% Polyester, 47% Rayon
- 7-3/4" V, 6-7/8" H
- 11.825 oz
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 87,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
RAVENNA — Part of Viva Italia Collection
Once the seat of the Western Roman Empire, the city of Ravenna still attracts droves of tourists to its famed Mosaic Basilica. The beauty and grace of those classic mosaics inspired the Ravenna pattern. Ravenna is a blend of rayon and polyester, treated with Nano-Tex and performs to almost 90,000 double-rubs.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.