ON THE FRINGE
ON THE FRINGE — Part of Entwined Collection
On the Fringe shows random overlapping circles floating in a simple twill background. Its abstract organic shapes are both delicate and dense. The multi-colored combinations range in depth and transparency, creating a layered look.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 64% Rayon, 36% Polyester
- 13-7/8" V, 14-1/2" H
- 15.52 oz/Linear yard
- W View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)