$32.00 per yard
OFF TRACK — Part of Drift Collection
Sometimes life gets bumpy. Off Track follows the ups and downs with a hint of glimmer.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 55% Polyester, 45% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 8" V, 7" H
- 10.4 oz/Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 75,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)