- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 49% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 29% Nylon, 22% Bella Dura® Branded Olefin
- 11 7/16" Vertical , 13 1/2" Ho
- 10.93 oz./Linear yard
- WS - Water- or solvent-based cleaner only. View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Italian designer Andrea Brugi creates one-of-a-kind olive wood cutting boards. The boards’ shapes are free-formed and the simple beauty of the grain stands out. The soft stripes of the pattern Gather stack organically and fade in and out of a secondary texture. The vibrant colors clearly show all the subtle changes in the woven fabric.