- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 42% Polyester, 39% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 19% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 14.72 oz./Linear yard
- W, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- 105,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)
Asha — Part of Sari Collection
Asha, which means hope in Hindi, is a plush chenille texture offered in a range of earthy yet vibrant hues which are bleach cleanable. A hint of sparkle mirrors the metallic threads in a sari’s decorative border.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 10% surcharge on all textile orders.
*Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.