WOODLAND — Part of Provence Collection
Woodland is a sophisticated interpretation of the Provence landscapes. The pattern’s soft waves and textural details are reminiscent of the mystery and romance often associated with the region. The delicate shades in the ground striae mimic linen, giving it an organic look. Its refined yet dramatic color palette conveys a soothing experience.
Note: Image shown railroaded.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Cubicle and Drapery
- 100% Trevira CS
- 11-3/8" V, 18-1/2" H
- 13 oz
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 701