- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Cubicle and Drapery
- 100% Trevira FR Polyester
- 11 3/8" V, 18 1/2" H
- 13 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
Woodland — Part of Provence Collection
Woodland is a sophisticated interpretation of the Provence landscapes. The pattern’s soft waves and textural details are reminiscent of the mystery and romance often associated with the region. The delicate shades in the ground striae mimic linen, giving it an organic look. Its refined yet dramatic color palette conveys a soothing experience.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 10% surcharge on all textile orders.
Note: Image shown railroaded.