- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Poly Vinyl Chloride
- 31 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (5:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 500,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)
TERRA — Part of Valetudo Upholstery Collection
Defined as earth and land, Terra is the raw ingredient used in the creation of all artisan tile. The abstract perpendicular patterning of Terra gives it a woven quality that is sure to soften any decor.
*Note: Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention, including end-user application and proper maintenance. Wyzenbeek results above 100,000 double rubs have not been shown to be a reliable indicator of increased fabric lifespan.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.